Created by Scott and Ginger Tabot and recorded by award-winning Nashville musicians, the music ranges from up-tempo, roll-the-window-down grooves to passionate, heart-stirring ballads. Each song and chapter work together to teach and reinforce the Bible’s answers to some of life’s biggest questions, like “What is God’s big plan for the world?” “What is God’s goal for my life?” and “Why does God allow pain and suffering?” The combination of reading, answering questions, and listening to the music immerses the participant in God’s Word and takes the content deeper into the soul.
Live SoulFULL will:
• Rejuvenate mature believers with a fresh look at how God fulfills our deepest needs
• Disciple new believers to build a strong Bible-based foundation of faith
• Equip all believers with a unique, simple way of sharing the Gospel
• Engage various learning styles through music, guided prayer, and interactive questions
• Continue to fuel their faith even after the study is over as they continue to listen to the music
Each copy of Live SoulFULL includes:
• 11-Chapter Study Guide
• 13-Song CD
• Digital Album Download Code
About Scott and Ginger Tabot:
Scott Tabot is a Bible teacher who is passionate about seeing people transformed by the love and magnificence of God. He has brought his conversational teaching style to chapel services, Bible classes, college groups, and missions work for over 15 years. Scott holds an MA in Christian Education from Dallas Theological Seminary.
Ginger Tabot is a singer/songwriter and worship leader who writes and records music for local ministries and churches. Her genuine love for Jesus encourages people to encounter God in spirit and truth. Scott and Ginger have been married for 18 years and live in Chandler, Arizona with their three children.
For more information, visit http://livesoulfull.com.